Table Of contents
- 1 How to Boot a Dell Laptop from DVD?
How to Boot a Dell Laptop from DVD?
The MS Windows 10 installation DVD contains boot files which permit you to boot your Dell laptop from them. To boot from the DVD, you require to modifying the boot order for your laptop so that it tries to boot from the DVD drive first. For more information, contact Dell Laptop Technical Support.
You need to follow one of the two methods given below as per the version of MS Windows OS installed in your laptop.
Steps to Boot a Dell Laptop From a DVD:
Method1: By Using MS Windows 10
- You need to navigate to settings. Then choose “Update and Security”.
- Choose recovery from the left menu.
- The next step is to click at restart in the advanced startup.
- Then click at Troubleshoot, and click on advanced options.
- Here choose “UEFI Firmware Settings”.
- This will launch the UEFI interface of motherboard.
- Then search for the “BOOT” menu.
- This menu will authorize you to modify the Boot order of devices in your laptop.
- You need to set the DVD drive as the main boot device.
- The next step is to save the changes and restart your computer.
- After modifying the boot order, save the changes and close the UEFI menu.
- Your laptop will reboot and try to boot from the DVD.
Method 2: By Using MS Windows 7
- Insert the MS Windows DVD in your laptop.
- Restart your laptop and search for the “BIOS” or “Setup” key.
- The right key will be shown on the Dell laptop screen.
- Push “Setup” key to start the BIOS menu.
- You need to navigate to the BOOT menu.
- Set your boot order to boot from DVD.
- Save the settings and close the BIOS.
- This will restart your laptop, and it will try to boot from the DVD drive.
Why You Should Call Dell Laptop Helpline?
We are one stop solution at Dell Laptop Support Number to get non-stop support for Dell. Dell laptop helpline number is toll-free.
By contacting our certified and highly expert technicians you getting quick technical help for technical problems related to Window Installation, MS support windows 10 and all other Dell issues.
How to Boot a Dell Laptop from a DVD? Get 24*7*365 Dell support from our smart technicians who diagnose and resolve any kind of issues in your Dell laptop at highly reasonable prices. https://pofcustomerservicephonenumbers.com/how-to-resolve-dell-printer-is-in-error-state-2/