Table Of contents
- 1 Steps to Fix Dell printer errors in Windows 10
After the upgrade process of Windows 10 from Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, to fix dell printer errors in windows 10 by Dell support number. if it is found that printers often don’t work well or even is not printing accurately. Here the most common cause of the problem of Dell printer not working in Windows 10 may be because printer driver is in damaged condition or is completely incompatible with the Windows 10 device. One can fix the issue easily by reinstalling and updating the printer driver. Windows 10 will remove few of the applications as well as software that are incompatible with the new operating system which can also happen to other printer drivers as well. Below will be described few top steps on how to fix printer not working in Windows 10 issue
Steps to Fix Dell printer errors in Windows 10
Step1: Update the printer driver on manual basis
Get access to the printer manufacturer’s website first to have a check whether the printer model supports the Windows 10 system or not. If yes then, users are suggested to go ahead with the download and installation phase of the Windows 10 driver for their printer. If not then, users can simply proceed to download its latest version which the manufacturer has released just similar to Windows 8 or even for Windows 7 version. They may be compatible with Windows 10 operating system also. The driver download further can be normally be found in support section too. After the download process of your driver is completed then you can simply double-click on the installer file to install that driver at much faster rate.
Step2: Get access to the Windows 10 control panel
- Open the Windows 10 Control Panel by simply pressing Win+Xbutton which is commonly known as Windows key and X key to go ahead with the process of fixing printer not working in Windows 10
- Click the Control Panel next.
Step3: Device Manager.
- View by accessing all the small icons and hit on “Device Manager” option.
Step 3: Device Manager Window
- To access the Device Manager window, simply locate your printer device for which you wish to update the driver for a particular purpose.
- For any further device issues, users can get access to the yellow mark, located just next to your device name.
Step4: Updating Driver Software
- Right click on the device name and then carefully select “Update Driver Software” option
Get instant support by dialing @ Dell Printer Customer Support Number
For any further confusion or any queries related to Fix Dell printer errors in Windows 10, do call us at Dell Printer Customer Support department for instant results.