Table Of contents
- 1 How To Install Dell Laser Printers on Apple Mac updated 2019
- 2 Steps to Install Dell Laser Printers on Apple Mac
- 3 How To Install Dell Laser Printers on Apple Mac
How To Install Dell Laser Printers on Apple Mac updated 2019
Dell Laser printers are widely known printing products due to its strong printing technologies with quality components and top of the line printing solutions.
As per as Dell Laser printer tech support team, its ultra-modern technology delivers a fine print quality to users.
It has eventually turned into a decision of households and business experts in exceptionally a convincing way to meet up their daily printing needs.
Well, this blog will further describe various steps to Install Dell Laser Printers on Apple Mac computers. https://pofcustomerservicephonenumbers.com/how-to-fix-internal-hard-drive-not-found-error-in-dell-devices/
Steps to Install Dell Laser Printers on Apple Mac
Step-1: Installation of the Dell Laser Printers
You are required to download the driver package first for the printer and then run the file to easily install it. This step is essential for accessing the “Printer Setup Utility” tool.
Step-2: USB Installation Process
- As suggested by a team of Dell Laser printer technical support experts, you are requested to select the Default printer icon which is located on the far left.
- The printer will be polled automatically, and then all the drivers that are previously installed will be selected normally or even you can manually select the printer from the given list.
- If users are planning to navigate about the topic on what driver to use and not based off the printer polled in the previous step, then simply go and select the drop down box in the Printer.
- Next, in the drop down list, just select the “Other” option and you will be straight away taken to a new window section where you are allowed to navigate to where the driver is located.
Step-3: IP/Network Installation
- Set the protocol to “Line Printer Daemon – LPD” very cautiously, and then enter the Host Name or IP Address of the printer carefully in the query into the Address field.
- Make sure that do not enter any unwanted information in the Queue field.
- The “Name, Location, and Print Using options” icon will automatically fill in. Click on the “Add” button to continue next.
- While working with the printer on a Windows Share make sure that it is either a USB or a IP/Network printer.
- Next, from the Add Printer window which you had been using for both USB as well as IP/Network installation, one needs to select the Windows icon which will be located on the bar at the top.
- A users is required to select the option for the particular box for where it is located.
How To Install Dell Laser Printers on Apple Mac
Get in touch with our Dell Laser printer customer support professionals if still you are faced by severe Dell unexpected issues. We are available for you all the time as and when required.
We promise you to accompany with the best available industry methods to resolve Dell Laser printer issues. https://pofcustomerservicephonenumbers.com/steps-to-set-up-a-new-dell-inspiron-laptop-for-the-first-time/