RAM originally stands for “random access memory which means that any byte of the memory can be easily retrieved without even touching the preceding byte. Installation of the RAM is once considered to be one of the easiest ways to speed up the PC. Here only hardware installation is mandatory, without requiring any additional software. As compared to other parts of a computer, our professional team of Dell laptop technical support number experts take a step ahead to upgrade the RAM is relatively an inexpensive process.
So, below are few steps described by a team of Dell laptop technical support experts to upgrade the laptop’s RAM:
- Save all the data which you have worked on, and shut down the computer to close the display.
- Disconnecting of all external devices that are attached to the laptop like printers, flash drives, and headsets is an essential process.
- Unplugging of the A/C power cord and an adapter is a vital step.
- Turn on the laptop upside down by taking it on a flat surface.
- Removal of the laptop battery is recommended for users.
- Loosen all the screws from the memory module compartment section.
- Lift up the compartment cover right away from the computer.
- Removal of the existing memory modules are surely required
- Insertion of the new RAM module straight into the compartment is a vital point.
- Alignment of the tabs with all notches, situated in the computer is a mandatory option and closing of all the cover is essential.
- Tighten up all the screws that are on the memory compartment.
- Start up the PC device.
Top reasons to approach us
We are engrossed with top qualified technicians at all levels working at our Dell laptop tech support section. So whether a user’s problem requires a simple fix or in-depth troubleshooting, it hardly a matter of worries as we are ever ready to fix every issues related to Dell laptops at much faster speed and efficiently. Our proficient team members are fully capable of utilizing the best as well the most contemporary software technical snags not. We do take preventive measures to avoid any huge future technical Dell laptop glitch