Plenty of Fish is an online dating website based in Vancouver, British Columbia. This dating website started in 2003 with over 100 million registered users. Plenty of Fish has almost 5 million users online at any time point in time.
Although it’s a free to use website, you could pay to obtain Premium Membership with more features.
Today, we will talk about password recovery and plenty of fish customer service that we offer to customers and its clientele to resolve any issues related to the accounts.
I’ll specifically talk about the account retrieval options that we provide to this website and its users.
The first thing to do when you are unable to access your account?
- This happens to everyone including me. I tend to forget my online account username and passwords all the time. So, what I would double check first would be the spelling of the username and password, is that right? If yes, then you have done your first check.
- Next step is to check if you remember the username of your account. If you don’t, there is nothing to worry about. All you need to do is log in with your email id that you used while registering for this website and your password. You’ll gain access to your profile.
- Next step is applicable when you forgot the password but your username is correct. In this case, you will need to click here to reset your password. After you click on the provided link, it will ask for your email. Enter your email and click on ‘Submit’. You will receive an email with the link to reset your password.
- Now, if you don’t receive an email from the customer service, what’s the next step? Double check your email. Check if the email is the same one that you used to register your account with or it is a different one? Your profile might be inactive on the website for non-usage. Check the spam folder in your email to see if the mail has been sent there.
- If it is in spam, then we would recommend adding our customer care address to your address book to avoid this from happening again. Also, never click on ‘Report Spam’ for any email from our customer care. Another method would be to remove us from that folder by clicking ‘Not Spam’.
- After you have done all this, we can assure you that you could access the reset password link to recover your account. If in any case, you no longer have access to your registered email account, we don’t offer any option to retrieve your account. We would recommend you to create a new account.
Step by step Guide How to Reset Forgot POF Password | POF Password Recovery
- Visit to www.pof.com of plentyoffish.com
2. Click on Forgot Your Password ? link from the pof login box
3. Enter your email address which regular use to your plentyoffish account. Like this picture
- With in few minute you will receive a password reset email or alink . Otherwise try a other email address.
- Log in to that mail account and check for the message from POF. Check Social tab in case of @gmail.com email.
- Click on the pof password reset link provided in the inbox.
- You will be redirected to new page where you have to set a new one password. Re-enter that password for confirmation on next black box.
- Finally just click Update Password to reset pof account password successfully.
- Next time use the new updated password when you sign in.
Apart from ‘you no longer have access to the registered email account’ scenario, we can assure you that our customer service will assist you in a professional manner to retrieve your account by the reset password option.
Even though you don’t know your username for Plenty of fish, you surely can log in to your account via your email. If you are facing any trouble, we have our chat system set up just for your assistance visit plenty of fish phone number.