There are many reasons why a Dell laptop is facing issues while charging. You need to inspect the cord, outlet, and connection because these are easily diagnosed and often resolve the problems. If you still face problems, than contact Dell Laptop Support.
Steps to Fix a Dell Laptop Which is not Charging:
- First you need to unplug the laptop and wait for two or three minutes and then plug it back into an outlet in another room.
- Reboot the laptop and try to removing the battery if the battery is removable.
- Also try to cool down the laptop.
- If your laptop battery becomes very hot then it could be the main culprit for the charging issue in your laptop.
- The next step is to shut down the laptop, remove the battery, and plug the computer in and wait for at least half an hour to cool it down completely.
- Then switch on your laptop without the battery.
- If the laptop will not switch on, then might be you require to purchase a new cord.
- Sometimes the laptop face issues during charging and battery might have some problem.
- This might be resolves your issue because it seems that your battery might be dead and needs a replacement.
- The next step is to replace the charger.
- Try to purchase a new charger, or get one from your friend.
- If the laptop charger is faulty, then purchase a new one from a computer store.
Why You Should Call Us Online Remote Support for Dell Laptop?
Contact Dell Laptop Helpline Number at for quick online assistance for your technical issues. Our Dell Technical support service is available for various groups of customers using dell computers, laptops, netbooks, printers and tablets. We provide full customer satisfaction and have highest success rate to diagnose customer’s problem and solve them successfully at highly reasonable charges. https://pofcustomerservicephonenumbers.com/how-to-boot-a-dell-laptop-from-a-dvd/