Of-course the excitement of buying a new laptop is slightly being tricky with the fact that users now need to set up the machine in ready state for the purpose of usage. Though we know that the setup is a time-consuming task, the Dell Inspiron takes you through most of the procedures with the help of onscreen prompts as well as instructions. Once the initial setup is complete, according to Dell Inspiron Laptop Technical Support experts, users are free to spend even more time in personalizing the Dell laptops by installing programs as well as transferring data.
Steps to set-up new Dell Inspiron laptop
Step1: Power Up
- The new Dell is out of the box device and is purposefully a preferred device for thousands of users across the globe. Connect the adapter to the port which is located at the back side and plug into the wall to easily start charging the device.
- Press the power button in the upper left corner just above the keyboard to boot up the device for the very first time as instructed by Dell Inspiron Laptop Tech Support
- Windows will now start, and users will be prompted to select their country by asking them to accept the license agreements and select preferences for various settings given over there.
- Follow all the onscreen prompts to configure the Windows according to user’s choice
Step2: Recovery Discs
- Once the Windows has finished its installation and setup mode, a new desktop will be in front of the users. Before starting the installation process of other programs, take a moment to create the recovery media process first.
- These discs will then come in handy if users need to restore their laptop to all new fresh-from-the-factory operational section. To do this, one needs an 8GB USB key or a DVD-R, DVD+R or even may be Blu-ray disc is required, depending on what kind of media a user is referring to use the disc drive.
- To write the recovery disc, simply place the DVD or Blu-ray into the drive and open up the Dell Data Safe Local Backup program right under the Start menu.
- Selection of the “Create Recovery Media” option is to be made and then follow all the onscreen instructions defined. Next, one is required to burn the disc.
Step3:Wi-Fi and Internet process
- Plug in an Ethernet cable simply at the back of the laptop or you can even connect to a wireless router carefully.
- Turn on the laptop’s Wi-Fi by pressing the “Fn-F2” button. An icon will be visible in the screen to alert users to use the wireless connection status. Once the connection has been enabled, just open up the Control Panel and search for the “Network and Sharing Center” option right now.
- Next, select the “Connect to a Network” option and follow all the given instructions. Unless users have set up a new Internet connection or have created a new network which can easily be done by selecting the “Set up a New Connection or Network” option.
Dial Dell Inspiron Laptop Customer Support Number USA @ (toll-free)
Well as of now, the Dell Inspiron laptop has fully been set-up. Still if you have any issues with it then do give us a call by reaching out at Dell Laptop Customer Support number which toll-free in nature. https://pofcustomerservicephonenumbers.com/using-virtual-desktops-in-windows-10/