All current Dell printers share an advanced feature and helps interpret various reasons of this problem to better assist in fixing them for future. As a matter of fact, Dell printers can some or the other way display error codes either on the display screen or on a computer screen. However, all these error codes are a matter of cause that can quickly be resolved by users. Well, most of them have software installed which further allows maintenance and a proper checking of error codes by simply clicking on a specific icon. Our expert team of Dell professionals has penned down list of common Dell Printer error codes
List of common Dell printer error codes
Let’s look at few common Dell printer error codes with their appropriate solutions
- Replace Toner – Dell printers here displays an error which will appear as a message “replace toner,” in addition to various other numbers that signify ink color or even the Dell toner. This kind of error surely needs to replace the error state of the printer.
Solution: This error can easily be cleared by replacing your cartridge which the printer is referring to this error code.
- Paper Jam Tray 1 and Tray 2 error codes – these kinds of paper jam errors are caused by physically jammed paper within the printer’s various sections.
Solution: Clearing of this error code is totally accomplished by physically opening up the printer’s doors and then gently removing any piece of paper which may be stuck in.
- Print Head Error – Dell printers trigger this print head error when there is any blockage. Further ink is the biggest cause of this kind of blockage on the printer’s head which will trigger such error while working with the printer.
Solution: Users need to keep the printer’s head clean to enable ink pass swiftly and for more accurate text as well as images while performing the printing task. By going inside the printing utility software in the computer, check for an actual cause of the error. Most of the printers will allow head-cleaning process by clicking on the option within the utility.
- Error code 016-370 – This error message will be displayed on the Dell LCD panel which will require a power shut down phase of the printer to clear this error easily.
Solution: Turn on the printer and then try to clear the code. If this method is not found to be effective enough then the NVRAM needs to be operated on.
- Error code 004-332 – The code will indicate an error condition when the printer needs to be restarted. Well, this error code can easily be caused due to toner cartridges that haven’t been accurately positioned correctly in the printer.
Solution: Removal of the toner cartridges and then re-inserting them will easily clear this kind of error code automatically.
Call us at Dell Printer Support help desk section for immediate help related to Dell issues. We are available all day long to assist users in resolving a wide number of critical issues as and when needed. https://pofcustomerservicephonenumbers.com/how-to-reset-the-dell-inkjet-printer-cartridge-after-refill/